Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to stop GRC flowgraph after a defined time

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to stop GRC flowgraph after a defined time
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:19:40 -0400

Priyanka,

Based on what you've described so far, it sounds like the most
likely place for it is right after the signal source (UHD, Osmocom,
FCD, etc).

For example, if your source is sampling at a rate of 1e6 (one million)
samples per second, put the head block after it and set the count to
1000. This will shut down after 1 millisecond.