[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-paint and FM capture: review request

From: Jean-Michel FRIEDT
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-paint and FM capture: review request
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 14:53:34 +0200

I have just completed a text summarizing my latest investigation on
painting on the radiofrequency spectrum (i.e. gr-paint) and the
impact of the FM capture effect from a nearby interfering signal, including
the justification of using AM modulation in aeronautical communications. Since
these are rather new topics for me, I am seeking review/corrections
of this text, available at

http://jmfriedt.free.fr/lm_fmcapture_eng.pdf

Any comments/corrections welcome.

Thank you, Jean-Michel

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000 Besancon, France