[Discuss-gnuradio] BEAMFORMING_MIMO USRP N210

From: DANIEL RICARDO PEREZ RIANO
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BEAMFORMING_MIMO USRP N210
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 03:01:37 +0200

Hi everyone,

i am working in a MIMO 2x2 system with beamforming (USRP N210). I have made a MIMO 2x2 connection with help of MIMO-OFDM-Alamouti repository from git. Now i have downloaded the gr-beamforming repository but i have not  been able to achieve my goal by this reason i want to ask you if someone have worked or implemented a system with beamforming in GNUradio.  I have searched examples about beamforming in GNU but i have not find enough information. I would like to steer the main lobule of radiation pattern of my system to my receiver and adjust the radiation pattern if the receiver change the position by using some of the beamforming algorithms. that is my final goal by this reason if someone have a beamforming examples in GNU or  knows where I can find a new repository about beamforming or other information that may be of help please send it to me

I appreciate your help

Thanks