[Discuss-gnuradio] Too many ooooooooooooo

From: Juan Antonio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Too many ooooooooooooo
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 14:09:28 +0200

I have read what I could about the problem but it is still not clear to me that part of the hardware (or perhaps the software) is the culprit and it is not about spending money on a more powerful computer so that the problem continues

Now it happens to me with the oooooo but I do not rule out at all that, when I do another operation that is not recording with gqrx, I happen with the uuuuu or with any other problem of that type. The question is in why if the coresĀ  work at 50% overrun problems occur?

My motherboard is possibly the cheapest on the market, an Asrock J1900 with a Quad-Core J1900 processor but I still do not understand that, if the cores work at 50%, the problem is the processor. Common sense tells me that the bottleneck It takes place in the buses. Taking into account that the USB ports are very standardized I can not think of another culprit to take the blame for the matter

Best regards