Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meaning of header_payload_demux0 - Parser returne

From: Roberts, Alex S.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meaning of header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:12:48 +0000

Looks like I only replied to Michael and not the list...

The example is included with gnuradio is available on the gnuradio github.

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/tree/master/gr-digital/examples/packet

From my understanding of this particular example, OFDM carrier allocation and all the good stuff that comes along with OFDM is not part of the example. It just performs constellation encoding, header/payload muxing, correlation estimation, carrier frequency recovery w/ costas loop, and header / payload demuxing.

Thanks,

Alex.

------

Alex Roberts
Research Engineer
Applied Power Division (11)
Southwest Research Institute
The example is included with gnuradio is available on the gnuradio github.

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/tree/master/gr-digital/examples/packet

From my understanding of this particular example, OFDM carrier allocation and all the good stuff that comes along with OFDM is not part of the example. It just performs constellation encoding, header/payload muxing, correlation estimation, carrier frequency recovery w/ costas loop, and header / payload demuxing.

Thanks,

Alex.