[Discuss-gnuradio] Log Level/Format Not Changing With Config File

From: Devin Kelly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Log Level/Format Not Changing With Config File
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:38:29 -0400

I'm having an odd problem with the GR logger - no matter what I do the logger logs messages at all log levels and ignores my formatting configuration.  I have another machine with the same configuration that behaves as I expect.

I'm writing an OOT module and testing it using the same code on two different RHEL7 machines. I have the same version of GR and log4cpp on both machines:

$ python -c 'from gnuradio import gr; print gr.version()'
3.7.10.1

$ sudo yum info 'log4cpp*'
Loaded plugins: langpacks, product-id, rhnplugin, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager, versionlock
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or Red Hat Satellite.
Installed Packages
Name        : log4cpp
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.1.1