Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RSSI

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RSSI
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 09:42:44 +0000

Dear 김무연,

"RSSI" means "Received Signal Strength Indication" or "Index", and
isn't universally defined.

Either you're looking at a specific wireless comm standards that
defines that value, or you need to invent your own definition.

Please do your research on this and if you feel like it, we'd be happy
to hear how you've decided to implement it, and what problems you've
encountered while doing so.

Best regards,
Marcus