Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Read FM signal

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Read FM signal
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 20:08:05 +0000

Nope! That's a common misconception!
The file sink just writes the bits as they come in. Whether, for
example, a 64 bit item is actually a complex number consisting of two
32 bit IEEE754 floats, or a double, or two 32 bit integers, or one
64bit integers, or just a vector of 8 Bytes of data (chars) is really
of no difference to the sink.