[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] Student projects announced!

From: Felix Wunsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] Student projects announced!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:26:18 +0200

Hi all,

an hour ago, Google has announced the accepted students for this year's
Google Summer of Code and we are happy to have two of them working on
GNU Radio! Swapnil Negi will improve gr-modtool, and Luca Schmid, who
some of you surely know from last year's GSoC or GRCon17, will bring
basic MIMO functionality to GNU Radio.

Both of them will provide weekly updates on their progress, so please
support them by welcoming them in the community and contributing to
discussions about their projects!

Swapnil and Luca, I'm really excited to work with you and looking
forward to the improvements you will bring to GNU Radio!

Cheers,
Felix

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)