Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] Student projects announced!

From: Moritz Luca Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] Student projects announced!
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:41:31 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am really excited to work on a great GSoC project, again with GNU Radio, in the upcoming summer and I hope that
my work will be a nice extension to the GNU Radio project.

Thanks in advance to Marcus Müller and Felix Wunsch for mentoring me during GSoC.
I am really looking forward to communicate and shape this project with you.

Also, congratulations to Swapnil for the selection in GSoC! I wish you all the best for your respective tasks.

As Felix mentioned, I am going to keep you all up to date by weekly posts about the current state of my project.
Therefore, I am going to launch a blog in the next few days.

Best
Luca