Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency hopping code printing UUUUU

From: Laura Huddleston
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency hopping code printing UUUUU
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:01:14 +0000

Good afternoon,

I am creating a flowgraph that will chirp and then hop center frequency and repeat.

This is on the ettus n200 with a cable connection the transmit to the receive port.

The code worked perfectly until I increased the range of the chirp and subsequently the sample rate. Now every time I run the code, it outputs UUUUUUUUUUU and freezes the GRC window even after closing the pop up window printing out the center frequency.

Until recently it was graphing the received data on a waterfall plot, but I assumed that was the reason the computer couldn't process the higher sample rate, so I replaced it with several file meta sinks to prove the data was what it was supposed to be.

Thanks for any help you can provide,
attached is the flowgraph

Laura