Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency hopping code printing UUUUU

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency hopping code printing UUUUU
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 15:30:10 +0100

Hi Laura,

Yes, your 1 GigE transport is working correctly. Here's the manual page to resolve the thread priority issue.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_general.html#general_threading_prio

You still have the file sinks in there, does it run better without them? Could you pre-generate your chip samples and read them from a file source on repeat? Underflows mean your computer is not able to send enough samples to the radio in time.

Derek