Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting gnuradio to compile with zeromq

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting gnuradio to compile with zeromq
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 16:33:50 +0000

Hi Brad,

changing the pythonpath shouldn't change the path in which CMake looks
for include files and libraries, at all.

Can you check whether your /usr/include has some zmq.hpp ?
Debian just throws that C++ wrapper for C zeromq into the zeromq-devel
package (without any documentation which version they use ... grrrr),
but other distros don't, and you might need to manually add that header
to your system's include path. It's a single, isolated header file, so
you can just download it from github and add it.

Best regards,
Marcus