Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on High Sierra

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on High Sierra
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 15:02:36 -0400

Hi Vipin - Easiest way is to just install gnuradio-devel:
{{{
sudo port -f deactivate gnuradio
sudo port install gnuradio-devel
}}}
Assuming that the 2nd command works, then in your OOT when you "make" for the first time since this GR change CMake will redo configuration & you should be good to go. Hope this is useful! - MLD