[Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 09:38:31 +0000

Hi all,

May I know what causes my flowgraph to have so many U’s and O’s, is there any block that causes this? I am trying to hit a higher sampling rate possibly 20 MHz or higher. I have searched online and some suggest switching to a different OS and I did switch from windows to Ubuntu, only a slight difference. Some say is the computer’s processing speed not fast enough, thus, changing a better one will help. Others did mentioned that the flowgraph connection might cause this problem.

I am getting “OOOUOO” when transmit a sine wave sampling at 20 MHz and receive to a file sink.

I am using USRP B210, running on a Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40 GHz x 8, 64 bit computer.

Any help would be appreciated!