[Discuss-gnuradio] Could you answer our question, please?

From: 김지연
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Could you answer our question, please?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 23:45:42 +0900

 대용량 첨부파일 2개(25MB)대용량 첨부 파일은 30일간 보관 / 100회까지 다운로드 가능
PC저장 네이버 클라우드1.mp4 8MB
PC저장 네이버 클라우드2.mp4 16MB
  다운로드 기간: 2018/05/22 ~ 2018/06/21

Hello,

We are university students working on a project to implement Fmcw radar using gnuradio and usrp N210.
We made it by referring to the papers but it seems that the receiving antenna can't accept the reflected waves.

Transmitting antenna seems to receive waves directly from the receiving antenna.

To solve this problem, we can only use a low-noise amplifier? Are there other options?

  So, first we tried to get a beat frequency ​in this situation.

However, the beat frequency does not change well when the distance between the transmitting antenna and the receiving antenna is varied by cable wires.

In some ways, It seems to be changing, but it seems too slow. How can we solve this?

 And
Don't you think changing the sample rate shouldn't change the beat frequency? It changes when we do it. I don't know why this is happening.

​Thank you for reading, and we will wait for your reply.미소 노란동글이