[Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs Install Error

From: Coundjidapadame Vikenesh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs Install Error
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 14:49:49 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am currently trying to install Gnuradio using Pybombs. Initially, I was working with a classical gnuradio from a pacman installation (I am working with Arch Linux). I uninstall this gnuradio using the pacman -Rsc command to uninstall all dependencies associate to gnuradio. Now, I tried to follow the Pybombs Installation: I have successfully installed pybombs with pip (pip install PyBOMBS) but when it comes to gnuradio installation using pybombs it crashes...
I use the following command to install gnuradio with pybombs "pybombs prefix init ~/prefix -a myprefix -R gnuradio-default" where prefix is a folder in my /home folder.
Here is the output of my pybombs installation:

PyBOMBS.install_manager - INFO - Phase 2: Recursively installing source packages to prefix:
PyBOMBS.install_manager - INFO - Installing package: lxml
PyBOMBS.Packager.source - ERROR - Problem occurred while building package lxml:
Installation failed
PyBOMBS.install_manager - ERROR - Error installing package lxml. Aborting.

I tried to uninstall lxml using pip to let pybombs reinstall it but it crashes each time with this error even if lxml is already installed or not...Normally, if a dependency is already installed, Pybombs just passes to the next step.
I don't know if I have messed up with the installation/uninstallation of python which leads to this problem.
Does anyone have already dealt with this issue ?

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

Vikenesh COUNDJIDAPADAME