Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Underflow and Overflow
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 05:31:45 +0000

Noted thank you everyone.
From: Neel Pandeya address@hidden
Sent: 30 May 2018 07:52
To: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Cc: address@hidden

Hello Alvin:

I will emphasize what Derek Kozel and Marcus Mueller have said.

Again, I would recommend that you use a current-generation NVMe SSD from Intel
or Samsung (they're not too expensive), and you will need to test whether it
can sustain the read and write speeds that your flowgraph requires. In general,
I would assume that a Samsung 960 would be capable of sustaining reading and
writing at 20 Msps.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/samsung-ssd-960-pro-evo-price-specs-release-date/

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/samsung-announces-970-pro-and-evo-nvme-ssds/

--​Neel Pandeya

On 28 May 2018 at 07:18, Müller, Marcus (CEL)