[Discuss-gnuradio] Vectors in embedded python blocks

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vectors in embedded python blocks
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 23:58:24 -0400

There doesn't appear to be a way to express the kinds of variable-length vectors that you can use with other blocks (NOT, I emphasize, *RUNTIME VARIABLE*). You basically have to wire-in the vector sizes in the code, rather than taking them as parameters, the way other blocks can (basically, all blocks that take a vector I/O can allow that to be specified, although not at run-time).

Is there a "trick" with embedded blocks to make this work?