[Discuss-gnuradio] Invalid packets in ofdm_rx example

From: Usama Saeed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Invalid packets in ofdm_rx example
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 13:57:59 +0500

Hello, this is my first time posting a question:

I tried using the ofdm_tx and ofdm_rx examples with two USRP B200s, but even though I could see the ofdm spectrum on the receiver end, the time graph at the end of the demodulation was blank (straight line at 0) and I received the error

"gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at item 6720"

The associated screenshots are posted on this page:

https://dsp.stackexchange.com/questions/50283/why-does-my-ofdm-demod-in-gnu-radio-not-return-anything

Thank you for any assistance.