[Discuss-gnuradio] New to Gnu Radio - Save signal to data for an analysi

From: Wass Mailing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to Gnu Radio - Save signal to data for an analysis
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 12:23:30 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am new on Gnu Radio, and I saw that it was possible to save images of a signal, however I would like to recover this signal in the form of data in order to carry out a statistical analysis and to see the evolution on a frequency wifi on which I circulate traffic and can make comparisons. So I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my signal in the form of non-binary data file as I do this command below and can analyze them on Octave (Matlab). Finally if is it possible to know the architecture of the file generated by this command:

./rx_samples_to_file --freq 2457e6 --rate 1e6 --gain 38.0 --duration 20 usrp_samples2.dat

Cordially,

--Wassim BERRICHE