Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sound card output issue

From: Brad Hein
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sound card output issue
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 06:07:18 -0400

I see a lot of inputs to the sound card sink in the flowgraph.. could the signal be getting mixed with itself among the many inputs to the card and causing new frequency components as it gets mixed? Can you try sending the flow graph signal to just one sink input at a time (perhaps using a constant source on the others if needed) to try and rule out this possibility?

Also this looks like a good card for vlf, hows the noise floor?

[Sent from mobile device]