Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing bandwidth of QT GUI Frequenc

From: Jason Hein
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing bandwidth of QT GUI Frequency Sink
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 07:24:41 -0400

Marcus,

To clarify, assume I set the sample rate at build time with the samp_rate variable within the QT GUI Frequency Sink.  At run time, the bandwidth (x axis) is reflective of this samp_rate.  However, if I have a source block upstream that changes the sample rate via out of band means, I would like that source block to change the samp_rate of the QT GUI Frequency Sink programmatically.  I am able to change the frequency of the QT GUI Frequency Sink programmatically through the message port, but I haven't seen a way to change the samp_rate/bandwidth.

Jason