Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling public C++ function in OOT module using P

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling public C++ function in OOT module using Python
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 10:12:06 -0400

Hi Edwin - Your C++ coding looks fine (to me).

If you added this method -after- building SWIG for the first time, you generally need to "clean" the SWIG build (or, just "make clean" in the top-level build directory; maybe this is the "clean trick" you mention?), since oftentimes CMake doesn't catch these changes for rebuilding SWIG.

If this doesn't work it's much easier for us to help debug if you use a public repo (e.g., on GitHub) & tell us what it is so we can work with the whole OOT.

Hope this is useful. - MLD