Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd::usb_error: RuntimeError: USBError -9: usb tx

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd::usb_error: RuntimeError: USBError -9: usb tx2 submit failed: LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:10:40 -0400

Thanks for the info, George. I guess since some USB controllers work better or worse with UHD / USRP, these USB adapters will also be better or worse. I bought my MBP touch 2017 USB-C to USB-3 adapters off of eBay -- the least expensive they provided that didn't ship from China (overseas etc) -- and they've worked flawlessly for me. Glad you were able to track the issue down to that adapter! - MLD