[Discuss-gnuradio] A question about the 'next' branch

From: Carles Fernandez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A question about the 'next' branch
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 19:17:39 +0200

Hi there,

I've seen that recently there are merges to the 'master' branch which also apply to the 'next' branch, but the last commit there is from more than one month ago. I was using the 'next' branch to make sure that our blocks will be ready for GNU Radio 3.8 whenever it is released. Should I now switch to 'master' for that purpose?

Best regards,
Carles