Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Crashing while Installing and Running GNU

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows Crashing while Installing and Running GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:33:06 -0400

Rensi,

I have never run into this problem.  What happens if you physically disconnect the USRP and boot the device?

This has to be a driver problem as obviously GNURadio isn't running when your are just logging in.  Sounds like a problem between the UHD drivers and the USB chipset.

Boot in safe made and remove the drivers, then try a reinstall.  Which version of the GNURadio installer are you using?  There is a recent version posted that has recent UHD drivers (don't recall this moment which ones)

Geof