[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: D J
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:42:32 -0500

Hello GNURadio friends,

I'm trying to build a simple repeater that receives a 70MHz IF signal over a cable and retransmits it at around 200MHz.  Essentially, I want to use an SDR as a upconverter.  What's the best way to do this?  Do I just use a sink and source block referring to the same SDR?  I have a bladeRF/xb200 and an Ettus B200 to choose from.  I tried the bladeRF/xb200 with Osmocom src/sink blocks but Gnuradio throws an error when I try to run it.  It asks if I forgot to specify nchan (number of channels?).   Thanks!

Dustin