Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet_loopback_hier.grc

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet_loopback_hier.grc
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 13:09:27 -0700

I noticed a difference in the constellation symmetries for the header
and the payload.

If I recall correctly, the header was set to digital.psk_2() and the
payload was digital.psk_4().

I changed them both to be psk_4 and it appears to have cleaned it up.

It looks like someone was making changes for testing and missed an entry
backing out of the changes.

-- Cinaed