Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio.sh and Linux Mint 19

From: John Ackermann. N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio.sh and Linux Mint 19
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:48:14 -0400

Just to clarify -- I was running the build-gnuradio script which has worked very well for a long time.  It does all the git access automatically; I'm not doing anything but running the script.  There's apparently some versioning interaction somewhere between the gnuradio requirements and the packages installed in Mint 19/Ubuntu 18.04.