[Discuss-gnuradio] RX error code in UHD

From: Jiaxin Liang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RX error code in UHD
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:51:44 -0600

Dear all,

I'm working on the MIMO using the USRP X310 and try to build a transceiver in GNURadio for pinot-to-point communication. However, sometimes when I run the program, the UHD will give me the following WARNING:

USRP Source Block caught rx error code: 2

After we saw this line, the program just completely hanging with some "L" shows. We have to terminate the program and restart it. Our Linux version is 16.04 and the UHD version is 3.9.5.

Are there any suggestions or clues to solve this issue?

Many thanks in advance!

Best,
Jonathan