Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pulse on FSK Preamble

From: Adrian Musceac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pulse on FSK Preamble
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 21:44:01 +0200

Hi Samuel,

Is there any reason why you do the quadrature demodulation before the
resampler? Usually the CPU limitations require to decimate the signal
as soon as possible to a manageable rate for the quadrature demod
block. Also, if the FSK symbols are not RC filtered and represent a
square wave, I remember reading that the M&M clock recovery algorithm
does not deal well with a square wave. Perhaps your resampler deals
with that?

Hope this helps,
Adrian