[Discuss-gnuradio] Print variable run-time selected from QT GUI Range

From: Ayaz Mahmud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Print variable run-time selected from QT GUI Range
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:35:39 +0000

Hi,

I have the following flow-graph:

Vector source à Throttle à Multiply constant à QT GUI Sink

I also have a QT GUI Range which is used to select the variables in Multiply constant block.

Now I want to print the constant value from the Multiply constant block as it changes and print into the console.

What is the best way to do so? Do I edit the code of the block and just print the variable ? Or any other simpler way?

Ayaz