[Discuss-gnuradio] Coming to FOSDEM? We need some last-minute help with

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Coming to FOSDEM? We need some last-minute help with the devroom!
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 16:38:22 +0100

Hi all,

if you're coming to FOSDEM, we need some help with the devroom. In particular, we need to fill three roles (at all times):
- Bouncers: Keep folks out of the room when it's full
- A/V observers: Usually don't have to do much, but it's good to have people on standby to alert the FOSDEM AV crew and just generally make sure the camera is pointing the right direction.
- MCs + Timekeepers: Announce next speaker, make sure speaker doesn't run over.

Please reach out to me via email, Slack, or just poke me when you see me. I'll keep a list on a piece of paper, which I'll hang up in the devroom on Sunday.

Thanks!

-- Martin