Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B205 mini on Windows 10? USB Driver not found

From: Tom McDermott
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B205 mini on Windows 10? USB Driver not found
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 10:29:55 -0800

Thank you !    That solved the problem.

Steps needed:

1. Plug the B205 into the computer (the step that decides installs the driver
uses that the figure out which specific USB driver to select).

2. Run the device manager as administrator

3. Updae the driver, and search... browse...

4. For me it was located at:
C:\Program Files\GNURadio-3.7\share\uhd\images\winusb_driver\
and the set of USB drivers was there.  The Windows installer emunerated the B205mini
then figured out which driver to choose from the set and installed.

5. After done unplug the B205, then plug it back in, to enumerate USRP.

-- Tom, N5EG