Re: [Discuss-gnustep] RE: GNUstep Environment - the core

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnustep] RE: GNUstep Environment - the core
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:41:08 -0600

Jesse Kaufman wrote:

> speaking of this great TODO list, is there something that i (a
> non-programmer, web-developer, and somewhat of a graphics artist) can
> help with?  I've wanted to try to contribute to the GNUstep project for
> quite some time, but just have never found my "niche" w/ where to fit
> in...  until somewhat recently, it seemed too much "in-development" for
> me to even try, since there's quite a few e-mails about things i could
> only dream of understanding!

Perhaps you could put together a web page(s) targeted to apps developers
for GNUstep, with a beginning TODO list. Don't worry about the content
too much, I'm sure others can fill in the details.

It might also be nice to finally put together that list of people
willing to do graphics art for GNUstep apps...