RE: Yet another error in compilation/Dependency problems

From: ian . mondragon
Subject: RE: Yet another error in compilation/Dependency problems
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:52:11 -0500

are you trying to install simply by running configure/make/make install in
the top level source directory?  your messages seem to all involve the make
proccess bombing out in the GUI make process - if you haven't already, i
would say try installing the makefiles & then compile the gui libs
independantly.

@end

Ian Mondragon
Technology System Engineer