Re: GNUstep Linux distro

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: GNUstep Linux distro
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:58:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:18:30 +0200 Dennis Leeuw wrote:
 >| Now the question: Is there a place (preferably gnustep.net) where I can
 >| do an initial upload so people can have a look?
 >| Expect around 100-200 Mb of diskspace (nothing is stripped yet).

It's possible on gnustep.net. BTW, FTP mirrors will be welcome for gnustep.net
and gnustep.org. As anonymous FTP protocol require a dedicated IP address, it
may be more interesting to put a gnustep.net directory in ftp.gnustep.org... If
noone have an objection, I'll do this tomorow or on saturday...

Manuel