Re: Pb with app wrapper

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: Pb with app wrapper
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:57:42 -0400

At 07:11 PM 10/16/00, you wrote:
Enrico Sersale a écrit :

> On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Alfred le Grand wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to create an .app wrapper for the acroread utility.
> > right now, the app correctly starts from GWorkspace but the .pdf files
> > are still
> > not recognized. Has anyone some idea of whats wrong?

> > Acrobat.app/
> > Acrobat*  Acrobat.tiff  FileIcon_.pdf.tiff  Resources/
>
> What is there in "Acrobat*"?

The listing looks fine to me. I get listing like that all the time. It's simply 'ls -F' which appends indicators to entries to indicate links ('@'), directories ('/'), executables ('*'), etc. Look at the man page for ls.

David
David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       514 W. Keech Ave.
www.osagesoftware.com          Ann Arbor, MI 48103
voice: 734.821.8800            fax: 734.821.8800