System level install

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: System level install
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:48:42 -0800 (PST)

I am attempting to install GNUstep at the system level such that it is
available upon bootup.   I am trying to start testing on loginpanel.app and
this is the essential next step (no pun intended).  I have attempted to place
essential startup information in rc.sysinit, but this doesn't seem to work.

Doing this will also mean that I won't need to source GNUstep.sh for every new
terminal which gets started since the environment will already be setup.

Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento           Sr. Software Engineer