Re: NSThread

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: NSThread
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:52:30 +0100

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:32:41 +0100
Patrick Stein <jolly@jinx.de> wrote:
> You normally create a set of worker threads at the beginning, cause thread
> creation and destruction takes time ( and there was a bug in the former
> openstep which crashed the system that way ). And then create a working
> Queue.
> Every worker than takes it's stuff from the queue 'till it's done.

Thanks for your answer, but my problem is a different one. And actually it is a
simple one, read not a problem at all...;-) A thread exits by invoking +exit
which again posts a NSThreadWillExitNotification...and *bingo*, that's what I
am looking for! I should spend more time reading documentation...*sigh*

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Developer - StudioSendai.com