Gui TODO list

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Gui TODO list
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:35:06 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, may I conclude the long thread by listing what - as far as I
understood - people would really like to be improved in the gnustep gui:

 * People using window maker would like better integration of app icons,
   miniwindows, docking etc

 * People not using window maker would like a reasonable X policy - the
   menu not to run away etc  I think we'll hack this is as we can but
   it'll be done.

 * Everyone would enjoy the text classes to be finished.

 * Some people think backend performace is still quite poor.

If I missed some big wish from someone, please feel free to contribute new
wishes/todos.

This is my last mail - I won't reply to further enquiries on this thread.