Re: so now what?

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: so now what?
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:19:00 -0500

One way to get some tie in to the budding MacOSX community, would be to
approach scott anguish to discuss adding GNUstep as a platform to the
SoftTrak software tracking database.  If nothing else, it'll inform a
community with access to Objective-C dev environments of the existence of
GNUstep, and may fulfill the role of more frequent announcements of
GNUstep-related happenings.

It'll also allow for nice tracking of software which can be compiled for
GNUstep.

Scott may also be convinced to offer the occasional ad spot on the stepwise
site for GNUstep.

Lastly, the better GORM/ProjectCentre is, the more apps can/will be created,
so as much effort that can be put into those, the better.  This would
include testing, etc.

regards,
Christian.

P.S.  If my startup options amount to anything, I hope oneday not too far
off to hire developers to do GNUstep work, but that's vapour-ware until I
have the cash. -cg