New GNUstep Base & GSWeb Problem...

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: New GNUstep Base & GSWeb Problem...
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:16:24 +0900

Hi.

I have rather dirty patch for GSWeb so that it can work with
newer gnustep-base package after changing concrete class names.

Patch content is;

1. NSGMutableArray -> GSMutableArray
    But I think this is not good way, ie. subclassing concrete
    class in class cluster. I think copy and modify is better way.
2. GSWMultiKeyDictionary.m
    initWithObjects:rest: -> _initWithObjects:rest:
    This also is not good way; using hidden, private api.

But anyway, this fixes all my problems in GSWeb and I'm happy now :-)
Who is responsible for GSWeb can make better change than I made.
One idea is that subclassing NSOrderedMutableArray from NSMutableArray
and it has concrete instance of NSMutableArray so that we can forward
methods and redefine some required method without depending on
underlying concrete class's name.

Sorry for my poor english.