Re: A killer app?

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: A killer app?
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:16:19 -0500

Hey Philip.  Please consider making it a separate app that uses services to
communicate.  I have found diff.app to be remarkably useful beyond my
immediate development concerns.  Particularly in system administration.

Now if someone wanted to make a CVL clone that used the diff functionality
(a-la JavaSafe/AppMan/whatever), that would be tres cool.

regards,
Christian.