Dark Gray Title Bar?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Dark Gray Title Bar?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:49:46 +0900

Hi,

Current CVS of GNUstep I've compiled and run test gui program.
When it starts it does not activated, that is has light gray title
bar. I cliked title bar, it does nothing, but I content area, its
title bar color changed to black. But I clicked other window
then it changes its color to dark gray and I think this is wrong
color. And I start and minimize it with minimize button in title
bar then it does not change its color to black even when I
click its content area. Any reason?

PS)
What about user appicon window that is created by
WindowMaker? That is, user its window only and we
can draw anything we want on it - Sorry if I'm wrong,
I'm not expert on X ;-) And if this could be, then mini
window icon(?) can also work like above, appicon case.
I know this will hurt general portablility between window
manager, but anyway WindowMaker only has concept
like appicon, mini window icon. Am I wrong again? :-)