Re: NSView bug ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: NSView bug ?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:01:10 +0000 (GMT)

    Pierre-Yves> ( I was surprised because this function is prefectly
    Pierre-Yves> implemented in NSMouseInRect. But NSView doesn't call
    Pierre-Yves> the NSMouseInRect probably because of speed issues.)

Ok - changed CVS so that NSView now calls NSMouseInRect - which should
be inline anyway - but even if it were not it would make a tiny
difference if any and I prefer if we don't duplicate code (more
difficult/error-prone to maintain).

Anyway - thanks for pointing this out and I hope it works better now.