Re: GWorkspace 0.1.5.1

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GWorkspace 0.1.5.1
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:09:12 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

> > The shelf is on top again.
> > Plus some fix.
>
> Hi,
>
> great! What about providing a script which can be used to start a
> GNUstep Environment which automatically launches GWorkspace.app when
> starting X similar to startkde or the gnome equivalent?
>
> cheers, Phil

I think that this can be done simply by the "WindowMaker session restoring
mechanism", that is, all you leave open when restart or exit Window Maker,
will be open the next time.

It should be also a script "autostart" for the not X applications if I
remember, somewhere in your Window Maker user dir...

Ciao,
Enrico