VOLUNTEER NEEDED: rpm generator

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: VOLUNTEER NEEDED: rpm generator
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:42:43 -0700

Now that Nicola has done a lot of great work writing automatic rpm
generation, we need some one who is willing to generate rpms of the
latest GNUstep libraries on a regular basis (Typically once per month).
Doing this should be fairly easy for anyone with moderate Unix skills.

rpms would need to be generated and superficially tested each time.
Please let me know if you want to do this.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it