Re: GNUstep on net-community

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: GNUstep on net-community
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:23:51 -0500

Dennis,

Ovidiu Predescu was heavily involved with net-community for a few years, but he has moved on. The last address I had for him was at HP.

David

At 04:44 AM 2/7/01, Dennis Leeuw wrote:
Hi all,

The net-community.com site has a GNUstep distro dated 1997.

I have mailed Scott Christley about this, but haven't had a response so
far. Does anybody know more ?
I would like to bring the project back to life. Who where involved
except Scott ?
Are there people with the CD ?

Greetings,

Dennis

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800